SC - Smarties theme song

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Aug 11 16:59:23 PDT 1998

>How about some ON topic dicussion now guys?
>Rowan

I consider that a challenge.....

I have Orache (Atriplex hortensis), English Mercury (Chenopodium
bonus-henricus), and Fat Hen (Chenopodium album) which I believe were all used
as pot-herbs in the middle ages.  Apart from brewing and salad recipes, does
anyone have a recipe that uses any of these 3 fine plants?

Regards,

Drake Morgan.