SC - Did they really eat that?

Phil & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Aug 11 18:11:04 PDT 1998

Heather Law wrote:

> Found this on the Mediev-L list
>
> But does anyone really want to eat Lark's eye soup flavoured with
> rotting-fish sauce? [I suppose after eating haggis pizza at the
> Edinburgh
> University Student Union, anything is possible.]
>
> Ugh!
> Caroline

Uh, what did you find on the Mediev-L list? The above paragraph? Or is that
your commentary on what you found?

Adamantius (who will be happy to explode with derision and abuse on the subject
of people who believe the Romans ate rotting fish sauce, given an excuse, but
needs to set some parameters first)
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com