Whats in a name? was Re: SC - Vacation/Training 8/8-8/17

MollyMoses at aol.com MollyMoses at aol.com
Thu Aug 13 11:21:13 PDT 1998

<<
 Vicki Strassburg wrote:

 > Okay, I can't resist entering this thread. I personally know the
 > following: Kelly Kelly (she married into it), Kelly Green (her maiden
 > name), But the best was a pair of twins I went to high school with, BB and
LB.
 > AFter graduation they showed their birth certificates. BB was larger at
 > birth so he was named Big Boy. LB was, or course, Little Boy.

I had a friend who was given just initials at birth "LB" for his name. He had
some problems later in life when he started to work. One place sent back a
note that he needed to have a full name so could he please correct this. He
sent back a note that his name was "L"only "B"only. Sure enough his first
paycheck was made out to Lonly Bonly.

My dad went to school with Patrica Alicia Elisabeth Anne June Marie.  Seemed
she had a lot of well to do Aunts.

I went to school with the Wood sisters.....Willow, Rose, Teak and their
brother Robert(?) and the Rhodes brothers, Dustin and Rockney who's nicknames
are pretty obvious!

::smiling:::
Molly Kekilpenny (who loves a good name!)