SC: OT Heifer project...wasRe: Subject: SC - Re: SC European foods - Real P

Balano1 at aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Thu Aug 13 19:18:31 PDT 1998

<<  I feel strongly that we should be cleaning up our own  backyards before
lending the proverbial hand. {SNIP}
 It may be jaded, pesimistic and hard hearted to say, but I also believe that
 in the "whole picture" the strongest really do survive. Peoples come and go.
 Fact of life. The End.

 M.
 Does this make me a cold hearted bitch? >>

 I don't believe so.  But if it does, I'm right there in the cold with you.
- - Sister Mary Endoline.