SC - Re: 10° C

Mike and Pat Luco mikel at pdq.net
Sat Aug 15 12:09:59 PDT 1998

Let's see......maybe in a few months we might get that cold at night.  'till then it near 100 in the day and in the 80's at night with 70% humidity on top of it all.  With only a week of freezes at night last year we don't get much of a chance for those wool overcoats (which I chase the moths away from using pennyroyal in stockings)
Here's to a freeze or two to kill the bugs  ;)

Henri and Antea