SC - What's been happening?

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 13:35:41 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/17/98 9:51:54 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu writes:

<<  Had
      surgery on the 29th  >>
<< I'm finally back at my job 1/2 days until the end of
     August.>>
 <<Leanna of Sparrowhaven>>

It's been a bad summer for SCA cooks, I guess.  I had back surgery on June 17.
Will start back to work hopefully Aug. 31, half days.  All I did was mow a
lawn not even 20' x 60.'
Early one Sunday morning.  By Sunday night my left leg hurt so bad I couldn't
use the clutch on my pickup truck or walk more than fifty feet.  By Monday
morning, I couldn't get out of bed.  At least now I am no longer bedridden.
Still have no stamina, though.  It's coming back, slowly.

Mordonna