SC - HELP!!!!!

Fri Aug 21 09:56:33 PDT 1998

> so, that done, who wants to move to colorado and join the cooks commune
> we'd like to form in that gigantic edwardian house with the commercial
> kitchen  and  enormous dining hall and wine cellar?
>
> elaina

This sounds like the Mediterranean Revival shack I'm dreaming of building
down around Socorro, NM.  First, we build the library and the kitchen.  I
have Willie Hearst's empire-building complex without his capital, so I'm
thinking of a cut-rate San Simeon which my heirs can sell as a B&B.

Since I'm being greedy about the kitchen, I'm appeasing my wife by offering
to set up a textile studio in a secondary structure.

Bear