SC - Re: Return from Pennsic

PhlipinA at aol.com PhlipinA at aol.com
Sat Aug 22 08:02:11 PDT 1998

I must confess, I was supposed to bring the musk lifesavers to Pennsic, but
they were forgotten due to the fact that while I was laying out all my stuff
in the yard to pack for War, it rained on my parade, and I wound up spending
Thursday evening, July 30th drying out blankets at the laundromat. Friday, I
was stuffing things into my car in a great rush in order to get over to
Coopers at a reasonable hour, and I also had to pick up the lamb Lord Ras and
I split on. In the rush the lifesavers got forgotten. If it makes anyone feel
better, my penance was to sleep on the ground for 5 days, as it took that long
for my futon to dry out.

In sorrow,

Phlip