SC - HELP!!!!!

Valoise Armstrong vjarmstrong at aristotle.net
Sat Aug 22 08:39:22 PDT 1998

Alys wrote:
>For the last feast Gunthar did (Steppes 12th Night, 500 people) I took
>the receipies and made a spread sheet of the ingredients.  This helped
>me do fewer shopping runs since many ingredients are duplicated.

This is a great idea! It's been several years since I last did a feast, but
I'll keep this in mind for the next time. Where I live one person
coordinates all the meals for an event - that's supper Friday, plus
Saturday and Sunday breakfasts, Saturday lunch and feast on Saturday night.
Supervision and planning is farmed out for all but the main feast, but
ideally one person buys all the food. Using a spreadsheet to coordinate
shopping lists would definitely improve cost and inventory control.

Valoise