SC - Feast profits?

William Seibert a14h at zebra.net
Mon Aug 24 15:18:30 PDT 1998

According to the IRS, the term non-profit or not-for-profit does not mean that
the organization cannot make a profit; simply that the profit must be used for
the benifit of the organization's stated goals (in this case education).  This
allows groups belonging to the organization to utilize interest bearing checking
accounts, for one example.
WAJDI