SC - Plants

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Aug 25 20:49:14 PDT 1998

Micaylah asked:

>Christianna,

>Can you tell me where I could possibly buy woad seeds. I would love to try
>growing this. Our climate is somewhat similar to Scotland so perhaps I'll
>have some luck.

I'm not Christianna, but I would suggest looking at these two files in the
PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section of my Florilegium.

seeds-msg         (45K)  7/10/98    Sources for period plants and seeds.
woad-msg          (33K)  2/27/98    History of woad. Making dyes from woad.

Stefan li Rous (of course :-) )
stefan at texas.net