SC - Heading to the US

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 05:06:49 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/25/98 11:42:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sianan at geocities.com writes:

<< I'm heading to the US in March next year, is anything happening around
 then that I can go to?
 -Sianan

The US is a BIG place. :-) Where in the US are you planning on visiting? SCA
events tend to be mostly day thingies with sites opening late morning and
closing before midnight so there is little that is truly worth packing
everything up and driving to especially in the East. Given the distances
envolved I find it relatively worthless to do day trips and have avoided them
for the past 10 yrs. ( But then I avoid day events the rest of the year also).

There are several spring events in the East that are rumored to have good eats
that time of the year if day tripping is your thing.

Ras