SC - OT - OOP - Walking on water...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 26 07:00:28 PDT 1998

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Adamantius said:
>
> >Actually, I have walked on water, but that was the Hudson River in the old days;
> >now you can actually fish in it. Normally I'm just in very deep hot water...
>
> Yes, but can you eat the fish in it now?
>
> Stefan li Rous

Yes. There are shad in season, ditto salmon, striped bass and blue crabs near the
mouth, various trout, eels,  and quite a few others. All are edible, although I
believe there is some kind of recommendation that the eels be eaten in limited
quantities this year. I'll have to check the little book that comes with the fishing
license, but since I've never caught an eel, and most of those I can buy are farmed
someplace in Canada, the issue is probably moot.

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com