SC - Thanksgiving

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Dec 1 15:35:25 PST 1998

I'm going to be trying this out but again, my sick little mind
twigged on this snippet:

[Peel red or Yukon gold potatoes. Boil and mash. Add cream cheese, a little
milk, 1 egg, some chopped red pepper and red onion and salt and white pepper
to taste. Whip until passive.

What in the world...?  I've never seen this particular expression
used in a recipe before; is this some uniquely Canadian oddity?

Berengaria

Note to Elaina--we've got to have this some Friday night...