SC - Thanksgiving-oop

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Tue Dec 1 13:45:27 PST 1998

	What is the difference between stuffing and dressing? I never
thought there
	was one.

	Micaylah

As I learned it, there is no difference in ingredients or mixing.  The
difference is in how it is cooked:  Stuffing is put inside the bird, getting
all soaked in the juices; dressing is cooked in the oven, getting all nice
and crusty.

									---=
Morgan

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
Hablutzel at compuserve.com
                     Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
                        (and sometimes in Atlantia)
                          daytime:  <mailto:margolh at nt.com> margolh at nt.com