SC - Lord Ras- Dicks for Christmas

Mike and Pat Luco mikel at pdq.net
Tue Dec 1 18:24:29 PST 1998

I would like to get myself a Dick for Christmas.  Could you
comment on the merits of either a 9" or longer Dick?  No,
seriously they look great and of high quality.  I just want
to know if the longer ones get in the way.  I use a 9" Cutco
now and would wonder if you could make any comments on
QUALITY.  I know this topic came up earlier, but I wasn't
paying attention, and have since deleted the files while
cleaning the hard drive.  I seem to remember that you enjoy
yours.  Do they stand up well to splitting chickens?  I am
asking humbly of the Master Cook.
- --

Henri and Antea
Kingdom of Ansteorra, Barony Stargate