SC - Lord Ras- Dicks for Christmas

Denise Mahaffey dmahaffey at g-net.net
Wed Dec 2 07:43:47 PST 1998

OK, folks. For those that get WVIA Channel 44, the PBS station in Eastern PA,
our shire and some folks from Mountain Confederation will be manning the phone
lines on Dec. 5th and Dec. 19th from 8 pm to 12 am. They wanted an SCA group
for those spots so they asked us and we accepted.

I will be one of those people on the lines so if you, for whatever morbid
reason, want to put a face with my name, you can catch me on TV then. I'm not
sure which night I will be working the lines but I will post it as soon as I
know whether it's one or both. And Ibecause of the requirements of 'show
business', I will most likely be wearing traditional European garb instead of
my more civilized middle eastern attire. Look for the old guy with the beard
and pony tail.

Post production autographs will be limited to the first 100 fans. :-)

al-Sayyid Ras (soon to be Lord Osgaldr back from the dead for an evening)