SC - A thought for Pennsic

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 06:24:56 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/4/98 2:40:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, allilyn at juno.com
writes:

<< Does anyone know if Netscape Navigator 3 or 4 does the same thing?  I
 don't often post from that address, but I might be posting the same type
 garbage to some of you  when I use it.  Apologies, if so.  Will fix it if
 I find out how.

 Regards,

 Allison >>

No problem so far Allison at least at this end. I'm sure that others will let
you know when it happens.  Most people's posts when unreadable are actually
comimg across to  me as HTML code. This is not a problem because the actual
message shows first and then the message in HTML shows second. SO I merely
read until I encounter the first signs of code and then go on to the next
message. This way I get to read the posts and not expect others to configure
their system with my personal configuration.

If a post is truly unreadable then I might privately exchange a few notes with
the person envolved to try and figure out a readable format but for the most
part, considering the extreme volume of posts I get each day from several
lists, the one or two that are unreadable from any given person are easily
delete and life goes on. :-)

Ras