SC - A thought for Pennsic

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Fri Dec 4 06:46:07 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/4/98 2:40:49 AM Eastern Standard Time, allilyn at juno.com
writes:

<< If Mordonna can stop swooning over Ras' beard and ponytail, the two of
 them could probably teach it all!

 Regards,

 Allison >>

Ready and willing especially with so knowledgeble a person as Mordonna . What
do you say Mordonna should we give it a try? We have several months to work it
out and I'm sure Dame Alys could word the class announcement ambiguously to
give us a little leeway in actual presentation and details.

As Phlip will attest to though  keeping well back while I'm wielding a
butchering knife
is a good thing. ;-)

Ras