SC - Kitty Christmas- OT, OOP, Humor

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Dec 4 07:03:27 PST 1998

Ras said:

>Ready and willing especially with so knowledgeble a person as Mordonna .
What
do you say Mordonna should we give it a try? We have several months to work
it
out and I'm sure Dame Alys could word the class announcement ambiguously to
give us a little leeway in actual presentation and details.

As Phlip will attest to though  keeping well back while I'm wielding a
butchering knife
is a good thing. ;-)<

My stitches are itching again, Ras ;-)

Seriously, though, I'd be happy to help with such a class. While my
specialty is not butchering pigs, I've done enough butchering that I'm sure
I could be a help.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches