SC - English butter?

snowfire@sprynet.com snowfire at sprynet.com
Fri Dec 4 16:37:52 PST 1998

- -Poster: Jean Holtom <Snowfire at sprynet.com>

Hello Aemilia,

>British dairy products, both the ones I've used in England (double
>and triple creams, they reduce in a matter of seconds) and the
>imports that I get from a local British import shop are incredible.

Where's the shop and do they have Bowyers Sausages?  They don't make good
sausages in this country (moan, moan) - they are all full of gristle! :(

>The best breakfast in the world---a bowl of Kellog's "Frosties" with
>very cold British whole, unhomogenised milk.  Then you walk 10+ miles
>a day around London to work it off.

I agree - and add that you can never get the milk as cold in the fridge as when
it's standing on the doorstep in the winter!  Only thing then is that the birds
peck the aluminium tops off the milk bottles and help themselves to the cream!
Do you remember that?

Elysant