SC - Re: Bara Brith - epilogue

snowfire@sprynet.com snowfire at sprynet.com
Sun Dec 6 17:51:20 PST 1998

Greetings the List,

I would like to thank the gentles who posted their fave recipes and
techniques of running a Pot Luck. I seem to have it all organized and down
on paper now.

The Head Dude (was Autocrat - can't remember the new title) was absolutely
ga-ga about this idea. Now we'll see if the Barony goes for it without a
hitch. Given human nature, I am sure there will be some poeple who think
this is a bad idea just because it is different. I think though, that after
all is said and done and 12th Night is over, all will agree that it was a
good idea all round.

I do have a hidden agenda here tho'. Of course I do. Hopefully this will
entice the more "cooking challenged" gentles to be more adventuresome in
their endeavours and maybe even interest some beyond the scope of 12th
Night. I supposed that if this was to work, being presented with
documentation, recipe and ingredient lists is a good way to get the "scary"
stuff out of the way. We'll see.

Micaylah

"Time is that quality of nature which keeps  events from
happening all at once.  Lately it doesn't seem to be working."