SC - Different 12th Nights

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Mon Dec 7 06:42:21 PST 1998

Now that I think of it, this might be something I read in a journal article
on food psychology.  Stew cultures are those whose primary method of
preparing food was as a stew, and whose primary method of service of these
stews was tht the family or other grouping ate from a communal pot.

The reason I am thinking of this is that I am trying to overcome the lack of
documentable period recipies for eastern european foods by looking at
anthropological data and seeing what I can come up with by going at it from
that angle.

Rhiannon, Pengwydrwraig