Mad cow disease- was - Re: SC - re: meat

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Mon Dec 7 21:35:49 PST 1998

Ras declared:

> stefan at texas.net writes:
>
> <<  I'm afraid I have deleted it, >>
>
> You deleted it? That's probably the best ham recipe around...and you deleted
> it? <gasp!>

No, I have your recipe as well as the directions you gave a while back. I
just deleted your message detailing Thanksgiving dinner which only had a
simple, several word phrase describing the ham boiled and baked in cider.
I've kept the more detailed directions.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net
(Hey, I'm the Flori-whatsit guy. Does it look like I throw anything out?
  Take a look at my house someday. sigh)