SC - Different 12th Nights

Gedney, Jeffrey gedje01 at mail.cai.com
Tue Dec 8 07:27:39 PST 1998

Sorry Im behind on posts ((*&^^$NG Star Wars taking me away from my hobby!).
Which screams. The ones from the Goat or from the (I believe) 2 wannabes who got
themselves badly (not seriously) damaged for 1) running through brambles in
little more than a loincloth 2)trying to take on a ticked off goat?

LYN M PARKINSON wrote:

> >>That wouldnt be "The Great Boar Hunt" from a couple of years back would
> it?<<
>
> Noooo...seems there were these Tuchux wannabees....and a live (for a
> while)...goat...and the screams still haunt the nightmares of all within
> hearing distance.

- --
Duine nach dteann leis an slua
SCA - Padrhaig ne' Killkenny