SC - Molding Spices

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Tue Dec 8 13:46:48 PST 1998

We have never had a problem with bugs in the cinnamon ornaments, but one
of the things we use to deter ants in the house is cinnamon sprinkled
across the doorsills (in New Mexico). I would think your spice mixture
would work to make the applesauce ornaments even without cinnamon.

I do have an image in the back of my mind of a medieval cook with the most
appalled expression, as I sprinkle my cinnamon on the ground.

Mirhaxa

  mirhaxa at swcp.com