SC - I need some advice and dessert recipes

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Dec 10 16:27:01 PST 1998

At 11:38 PM 6-12-98 EST, Sayyid Ras wrote:
>As Kitchen Steward this year, I am serving a 2 layer pastry castle The first
>layer will enclose a venison roast and the second layer (the keep) a bear
>roast. Surrounding the castle will be 6 roast geese with venison sausages
>piled between the geese. The bear, venison and sausages were donated. The
>geese will be purchaced. If I can figure out how to keep the 4 corner towers
>complete while allowing access to the roasts they will be used to contain the
>4 sauces that will go with the meats.

Ooh, ooh....  *Where* in Aethelmaerc are you?  And where's that in Mundane
terms?  This sounds *much* too good to miss, if you're not too long a
drive....

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and in chief two
mullets sable