SC - Three Questions (one of them oop)

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Dec 10 12:48:09 PST 1998

- -Poster: Jean Holtom <Snowfire at sprynet.com>

>Psychnet nurse move away from the rock you are perfectly safe with us
>here >bwwwwaaahhhh ha ha ha ha< no really it's okay.

I feel a lot better now - do you charge by the hour?

BTW I know this is a silly question, but...

Would the list be interested in a recipe for Shrewsbury Cakes?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv   sorry my cat just did that

The recipe is from 1621, and the side comment to the recipe says that
"Shrewsbury 'cakes' have a very long history indeed and were the forerunners of
the modern Shrewsbury biscuits."

Elysant (and Eliott the cat)