SC - Burgundy Apple Jelly.

Helen him at gte.net
Thu Dec 10 19:12:40 PST 1998

Christianna- please be calm and continue to use your aluminum cookwear.
The latest findings I've seen all saw basically Get a grip gang it's not
the Aluminum. Besides we probably get more from one can of highly acidic
soda than a meal.  To many factors to control them all. If you don't
trust your aluminum give it here I'll use it.
Genevia <G>