SC - re: scacooks digest 1132

Marian DeBorah Rosenberg Marian.DeBorah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Fri Dec 11 01:02:33 PST 1998

The 'event' runs Saturday AM through Sunday late afternoon. 'Camping' is in
the dormitory wings of the lodge and the total cost is a dish to pass and a
fee which is around 6 dollars, IIRC. If anyone is interested I will get the
complete info to them.

- ---
I'm quite interested, since I cannot go to East Kingdom's 12th (long story) and
I cannot go to the regional one for this bit of Atlantia (held the weekend
after I get back to school).

Though getting there may be a bit harder than getting a ride to Atlantia's
12th, it'd be a lot cheaper than the $50 for hotel space(!) and event fee.

Anyway, whatever event I try to get to, I'm almost a total SCA newbie and I'll
have to aimlessly wander around meeting strangers, so why not go to one where I
know I can meet some of the people from this list?  (and taste that heavenly
sounding meal that Ras posted about)