SC - Guild lines from an old book (oop)

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Fri Dec 11 16:01:19 PST 1998

3) Consider the type of guest you're preparing for; men's groups prefer
plain (but good) food in ample serving while women enjoy small servings
and greater variety.

At my house at least, this is VERY true!!!!! (meat and potatoes man and
the "taste of everyting" girl!)  Most of the guide lines looked like
good ideas and things to consider.  I am sure this list could add some
thoughts and then someone should post it on the web in a feast planing
file.