SC - Guild lines from an old book (oop)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Dec 11 20:08:57 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/11/98 8:16:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, phlip at bright.net
writes:

<< , I really think it is only
 polite to tolerate them.

 Lady Beatrix, my deepest apologies that you encountered an over-enthusiastic
 non- Christian who is still learning what religious freedom means.

 Phlip >>

Your observations here are entirely inaccurate. I have been walking the Path
for 34 yrs from the time I was 12 and I am certain that I am more aware of
religious freedom and it's meaning more than a majority of people.

The original request called for suggestions regarding the use of these
articles for instruction to other cooks. I still maintain that inclusion of
Judeo-Christian  scripture (or any other scripture) is entirely inappropriate
for such general use.

Whether a person finds individual inspiration in such quotes was not and is
not an issue. Whether such quotes are included in a sheet of instructions
meant for the general public is the issue. Should such quotes be included in a
published forum for SCA use , I would object strenuously no matter what faith
was represented.

Ras