SC - keeping almond milk

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Mon Dec 14 21:57:13 PST 1998

Years ago, I asked a lovely, intelligent tuchux wench why she
participated in this.  She was wearing a fairly brief skirt and top of
chamoix leather, camped under tall, cool trees, and working in her
kitchen-to-die-for that her clan chief husband had built on a tavel
trailer base.  She told me that all week she wore tailored business suits
and high heels and carried a briefcase, worked in a fast-paced, highly
competitive, male-dominated managerial position.  On the week-ends, she
loved to get out under the trees and cook for her husband and daughters,
and just be traditionally female.

It's not my version of the same dream, but I could understand her answer.

As for cooking steel, you really wouldn't want to try to get a tuchux
wench through an airport metal detector!

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc