SC - alt to parchment paper/recipe request

Diana Haven tantralya at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 04:57:23 PST 1998

Bear commented:
> << I have borrowed a friend's copy of History of Food  >>
>
> Could someone please send the information about this book? Thank you,
> Molly Kekilpenny

<snip>

> Comments have been made about errors in both books and about
> Toussaint-Samat's Franco-centric view, but as surveys of the field, they are
> the best available.  I would recommend checking out Stefan's Florilegium for
> various comments:
>
> http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/books-food-msg.html

Sorry Bear, but I just checked and neither of those books is mentioned
in that file. I guess I didn't save the comments or I filed them in another
file before I started that one.

However, now there will be a message about those books in that file. :-)

Thanks for the confidence in the Florilegium.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net