SC - Christmas Humour - OOP - OT

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Dec 15 12:03:01 PST 1998

Hello List.
Being the Evil Elisabeth at work, I get tons of computer related info in
the snail mail.(I am a network admin)  One of the fun things I get is a
computer mag called Access, and it happens to have a list of the best
food sites for holiday food. (I would argue differently on a few, but
hey.  My opinion.)  So I thought I would provide them for all to enjoy.
Some of these we have seen, some not.  ratings included. enjoy!
The Evil lady Elisabeth
AKA shari B.

www.cookbooks.com  (it got 4 stars)
www.epicurious.com (5 stars)