SC - More Holiday stuff- OT, OOP

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Wed Dec 16 16:21:14 PST 1998

>Milady Diana,
>First off, what is forced meat? And now on to your request:

Dame Maedb,

Forced meat is what we modern folk use hamburger meat for.  My
grandmother always ground her own meat, and called it forced meat.
dunno why. (but it always tasted better than the store bought stuff!)
I seem to remember her putting schmaltz in it as well.

Diana

Everywoman is a Goddess.  Everyman is a God.  We are all
equal, so get over yourself!