SC - Shareware recipe program inquiry

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Thu Dec 17 06:16:05 PST 1998

Hi all from Anne-Marie...

help! My meat and potatoes family, who think I cook "wierd" are doing prime
rib for Xmas dinner (not the traditional goose :( ) I have been asked to
"take on" the yorkshire pudding.

My reputation is at stake here! (these people wont let me cook becuase I
actually will deviate from a written recipe and it makes them nervous).

It has nothing to do with medieval food, but I figured if anyone knows it
would be you guys! does anyone have experience with this particular food
stuff? my mom used to make it, but this is dinner with dad and his NEW wife
(ah...the wonders of the modern family). Any recipes, hints, tips and
pitfalls to avoid will be appreciated.

- --Anne-Marie