SC - Re: Deer Heart - oop

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 16:31:51 PST 1998

"Decker, Terry D." wrote:

> Try sifting together 2 cups flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder, and 1 teaspoon
> salt.  That should put you in the ballpark for Bisquick.
>
> Bear

Doesn't Bisquick also have some kind of oil or shortening worked into
it? Or am I thinking of one of those instant pancake mixes where you
just add water or milk?

As with Lady Diana, I'm not up on all this newfangled stuff that has
basically only one function...my kitchen is too small for more than one
kind of wheat flour as a general thing... .

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com