SC - Bean experiments

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Sat Dec 19 07:51:35 PST 1998

Only reason I'd want to try the fava beans, supposing I were to get the same
results you did, would be to make sure that they acted and tasted the same
as the other beans you tried. I've found a certain richness in flavor in my
chili when I use several varieties of beans, that just isn't there when I
make it with just one or two varieties such as pinto or kidney beans.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom

Southeastern Ohio

Phlip at bright.net

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.