SC - Butter - yet again

Roy Wessel rwessel at xpert.net
Sun Dec 20 09:40:57 PST 1998

I would have opted for a cake flour rather than whole wheat, to try to match
the properties of Emmer flour, but that's me.

I see no reason why they can't be baked.  I would expect a commercial baker
to use their oven.  The griddle is probably because most homes didn't have
an oven.

I've got some things on barley flour, but I'll have to dig them out and type
them in.

Bear