SC - Heraldic Jell-O

Peters, Rise J. PetersR at SpiegelMcD.com
Tue Dec 22 07:36:49 PST 1998

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998 19:32:03 -0500 Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com>
writes:
>Mordonna22 at aol.com wrote:
>Adamantius, who picked up a peculiar habit from a Malagassey(sp? he
>was
>from Madagascar) co-worker, of keeping a couple of raw chillies on the
>side of his plate while eating, like bread, alternating bites. He
>decided, after I brought in some Scotch Bonnets, that I was OK.

I think you all are nuts...but then I can't even handle red pepper
flakes. My father-in-law likes that stuff, though,so I'm sending him a
jar of Thai Black peppers for Christmas. They are teeeeny tiny little
things that will permanently  cure you of sinusitis (according to my
father who was stationed in Thailand for a while)

Caitlin nicFhionghuin
House Oak & Thistle