SC - RE: Heraldic Gelatine and Converted Jews

Margo Hablutzel Margo.Hablutzel.margolh at nortelnetworks.com
Thu Dec 24 11:13:33 PST 1998

 Now that we might actually get a freeze tonight I'm out picking the last of the
basil for a pasta salad (jeez its Dec. 24th even).  I have some rampant marjoram
that needs sheering.  I seem to remember a recipe for marjoram cookies/cakes??  Does
anyone have a sweet recipe for this tasty weed?

Henri and Antea
Kingdom of Ansteorra, Barony Stargate
Purveyors of fine herbs and spices
http://www.hypercon.com/naturalhome