SC - What did Santa bring?

Boogie boogie at softdisk.com
Sat Dec 26 15:09:50 PST 1998

On Fri, 25 Dec 1998, Marilyn Traber wrote:

> Well, we made the cider pork roast from the most gifted Ras,
> and it was overwhelmingly popular. Methinks it will become a
> regular part of our repertoire!
> margali

Well we cooked our ham (Black forest) in cider, and for the first time I
can remember, there was gravy/sauce as delicious as the ham! Only major
drawback to Christams dinner this year was timing- the kids left for
their dad's before I was sufficiently out of the cooking/eating stupor to
get them going on cleanup- so here I sit in my grubby apron, taking a
break from all that mess... anybody seen any elves? Send 'em over here,
willya?

Hope you have all had a glorious holiday!

'Lainie
- -
Laura C. Minnick
University of Oregon
Department of English
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731