SC - rose water

THLRenata@aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 19:35:35 PST 1998

All good cooks should have is what I got from my santa...a wrought Iron Bakers rack.  A
marvelous mix of spices in refillable glass jars. All of which hold into a wrought iron
basket.  Some groovy glass bottles to make my own vinaigrettes.  So If anybody has any
good recipes for vinaigrettes please send them to me by private email. Thanks Page
Oh I almost forgot, I got the coolest salt/pepper shakers and cookie jar. Chile
peppers. My kitchen is southwest.

Page the ever so happy baker