SC - What did Santa bring?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Dec 29 10:22:50 PST 1998

Welcome!  I have spent many dollars at your booth, and welcome you to the
Cook's List.  We routinely discuss tomes that can be had from your
establishment, so you will probably be called on to answer certain points
of discussion from time to time.  I hope you enjoy the company here as
much as I do.
	Mistress Christianna MacGrain
	owner King's Taste Productions (another Pennsic bookseller!)