SC - gingerbrede

Devra@aol.com Devra at aol.com
Wed Dec 30 20:05:32 PST 1998

Since my dear papa died in 1985, my knives have not been sharpened properly.
(I know, I know--)  I recently made a real effort with his old sharpening
stone--a ovoid on a stick which I suspect started life as a rectangle--and a
ceramic 'zip-zap', but they were too far gone, and I finally took them to the
Service-Star hardware store, where a WONDERFUL man sharpened all of them.

The real problem is, I've never learned to sharpen knives--my dad did it (and
for all my friends, too, of course :-)

How about a session at Pennsic on the care and sharpening of knives?

Devra