SC - Re: Pine Nut Confection -long

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Thu Dec 31 09:53:54 PST 1998

Greetings and Salutations to All!
I am exiting my usual lurker mode to ask for some guidance.  My
household plans on attending Gulf Wars and I have been asked to
coordinate meals for the group ( roughly about 10-15 people) apparently
my first and only feast thus far was well received ( although I did not
have the pleaseure of cooking it due to some Major Surgery =(    )  I
would like some assistance in gaining a clue about the whole planning
process for this.  This will be my first major event like this one after
not getting to go to PENNSIC.  Are there any major clues/hints/tips that
I should heed?  Anyone going to be at Gulf Wars?
Would love to meet some of you and bask in your knowledge =) !