SC - Re: Tough but tiny nuns - was - sort of ot

Devra@aol.com Devra at aol.com
Thu Dec 31 14:02:41 PST 1998

Dear Sir,

I agree with your listing of wonderful food stores in Manhattan (love 'Bean
and Beluga').  They do say that you can get anything in the City--but you have
to be willing to travel to it . . .  There are even stores which sell game.
And there's always Citarella's for great meats and fish.  (I used to see whole
kids in the butchers' windows around Easter, down in Bklyn near where I work,
but most of the older Italians have left the neighborhood.  Probably could
find it in Staten Island, though.

Devra the Baker