SC - Sweeteners

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Dec 1 15:39:12 PST 1998

Christianna said...
<snip>
 >	It does have a flavor of it's own, but not so much in the
>extracted form.  Certainly worth a try.  It has no calories, it is just
>naturally sweet.

One thing people should remember, is that while artificial sweeteners are
fine and dandy, there IS only 32 cal. per tbsp of the real stuff. So why
bother? (unless for medical reasons) I am not being flip here but I just
can't for the life of me figure out why people would use this stuff unless
for the obvious.

M.

"Man, you ain't lived
Till you've had your tires rotated