SC - Too much Thanks?

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 09:50:29 PST 1998

As for the Unsubscribes, so what? Some of us went on holiday, perhaps
couple thought they were in over their heads, or maybe they thought
we were
silly. If they are really interested in the Cooks List, they'll be
back.

Micaylah
<<<<<<<<

As for me, it was over Thanksgiving weekend that I unsubscribed to the
list so that I could subscribe to the digest.  It could be simply
something like that.  I needed to get a lot less mail than I was
recieving, and I didn't want to get both the digest and the regular
list.

(trying to be helpful)
Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra